Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Aboard the Roseway

Matt and I were fortunate enough to be gifted a sunset sail aboard the Roseway as a wedding present.  Our sail was scheduled for September 22, 2012 and the weather was perfect. 

While aboard we learned about the the Roseway's impressive history and important ties to the Boston area.  The schooner is currently home to the World Ocean School which is a nonprofit organization that provides educational opportunities on board.  

I am so glad that I brought my camera so I could capture some of the evening's splendor!








Here in the bottom right cousin Eric explains how we would all be helping the crew raise the sails.   






Thank you Eric for this amazing experience!  Don't forget that we would like to be stowaways when you leave for St. Croix! 



No comments:

Post a Comment